Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Blog#7 How to Backside Flip

Trick Tip
How to Backside Flip
This is a trick tip for a backside flip. I'm going to tell you some tip on how to land the backside slip. I hope these trick tips help out. I'm trying to help someone who wants to learn how to backside flip. Backside flip is a very cool trick and it's fun to do. Once you have your backside flips you can do them off stairs and gaps. Well these are my steps in how to backside flip.
1. Put your front foot in the position of a kick-flip.
2. Once you have your front foot under the bolt you can put your back foot on the tail of the skateboard.
3.Once you have both of your feet in the position for the backside flip, you can bend your knees and pop the skateboard and turn backside for the 180 rotation. Once your in the air you can catch the kicflip and fully turn the 180 so you can land clean.
4. Once you land the backside flip you can try them til you get them of flat ground  You can also revert the backside flip or you can pivet it. 
Well these are my steps on how to backside flip and I hope they helped you learn and thanks for viewing my trick tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment