Monday, June 2, 2014

20%Project Final Reflection

Final Reflection
For my 20% Project it was about helping people to skate. We tried to film trick tips for people to watch and learn. At first it sounded easy to do but during the time we didn't ever meet up or anything. Me or my ground were't dedicated or organized for the project. We never had a camera until the end, so I only filmed a short clip of a trick. I think I did bad on the project because I wasn't ready or organized for my presentation. I didn't know what to say. My ground also wasn't organized but they also did a little work. All of us only did a little. I was always on time with my blogs. I did them every week. I always posted a new blog about a new trick tip from me. I thought I did good on my blogs because I was on time with them. The only part that was bad was we didn't have a camera to film and my group never met up for the project and worked on it. Everyone worked at home but only a little because our presentation wasn't good. We work on the project for a while and it turned out bad because we didn't take it seriously. Now I learned that I am going to take my presentations more seriously because that would be helpful in life or later on. I will need to be prepared and organized and next time I am going to take it seriously. It was a good experience and it was fun to do a 20% project. I learned a a lot this school year in this English and all of my other classes. This year was good and successful made me a better person for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment